Tennessee will insure thousands more people
The Tennessean, December 3, 2007
With an expansion of CoverTN, housands more working, uninsured Tennesseans will qualify for government health coverage as of Jan. 1. Under the expansion, people earning $43,000 or less whose employers don't offer insurance will qualify, as will some businesses that employ 50 or fewer people and meet other guidelines.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations