Tennessee will insure thousands more people
The Tennessean, December 3, 2007
With an expansion of CoverTN, housands more working, uninsured Tennesseans will qualify for government health coverage as of Jan. 1. Under the expansion, people earning $43,000 or less whose employers don't offer insurance will qualify, as will some businesses that employ 50 or fewer people and meet other guidelines.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream