Tennessee will insure thousands more people
The Tennessean, December 3, 2007
With an expansion of CoverTN, housands more working, uninsured Tennesseans will qualify for government health coverage as of Jan. 1. Under the expansion, people earning $43,000 or less whose employers don't offer insurance will qualify, as will some businesses that employ 50 or fewer people and meet other guidelines.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer