Democrats' battle shifts to healthcare
Los Angeles Times, December 3, 2007
The battle for the Democratic Presidential nomination has now focused intensively on healthcare and the question of how "universal" a coverage plan must be. The dispute reflects a key difference among the party front-runners over how to cover the uninsured.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care