UnitedHealth to improve customer service
AP/Yahoo News, December 5, 2007
During a meeting with analysts and investors, UnitedHealth Group executives acknowledged missteps that have frustrated patients and doctors and cost it customers. The executives said the nation's second-largest health insurer is working to improve.
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest