Pennsylvania governor playing tough with insurance
AP/Philadelphia Inquirer, December 5, 2007
Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell has threatenedto withhold state aid to help doctors and other medical professionals pay malpractice insurance unless lawmakers act on his proposal to expand state health insurance.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion