Coalition argues health insurance costs across Wisconsin unequal
Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, December 5, 2007
Health insurance costs can vary by as much as 26% among different metropolitan areas within the state, according to an analysis by Citizen Action, a coalition of labor unions and grass-roots groups.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms