Study finds insured Iowans have high health costs
Des Moines Register, December 6, 2007
Hundreds of thousands of Iowans with health insurance are shouldering heavy additional out-of-pocket costs for their healthcare, according to a report from Families USA. The extra money has to be paid out for premiums, co-pays, deductibles, prescription drugs, medical supplies and other expenses not covered by insurance.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers