Humana on hot seat for Medicare practices
TheStreet.com, December 6, 2007
Earlier in 2007, the state of Oklahoma used its limited authority to fine Humana almost as much as the federal government has fined all Medicare Advantage players combined. The state felt that it had uncovered serious abuses that deserved far harsher punishment from the federal government, and now frustrated state commissioners are increasingly calling for reforms.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'