Humana on hot seat for Medicare practices
TheStreet.com, December 6, 2007
Earlier in 2007, the state of Oklahoma used its limited authority to fine Humana almost as much as the federal government has fined all Medicare Advantage players combined. The state felt that it had uncovered serious abuses that deserved far harsher punishment from the federal government, and now frustrated state commissioners are increasingly calling for reforms.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care