Aetna and Florida medical center reach agreement
Miami Herald, December 7, 2007
Aetna has announced that it has reached agreement with Capital Regional Medical Center. The contract adds the 198-bed hospital to Aetna's Tallahassee network, and allows members of Aetna network-based plans to receive covered in-patient and out-patient services, at in-network rates, from Capital Regional.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers