Hope lost for bump in Georgia kids’ health insurance funding
Atlanta Journal-Constitution, December 11, 2007
Although Congress will likely put up enough money to keep Georgia's PeachCare program running through most of next year, plans to dramatically expand the program that provides health insurance to low-income children are dead.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US