Minnesota House Republicans want more competition in healthcare
AP/Minneapolis Star Tribune, December 12, 2007
Minnesota House Republicans want to loosen regulations limiting the kind of insurance consumers can buy, opening up the state's nonprofit HMO market to more competition. Proponents of the plan say it will drive down prices.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers