California health reform passes first vote
Reuters/Yahoo News, December 18, 2007
California's Assembly has approved Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger's plan for universal health insurance. The compromise legislation, which passed by a vote of 46 to 31, was hammered out by Schwarzenegger and Fabian Nunez, speaker of California's Democrat-led Assembly.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013