Medicare Advantage plan run by Kentucky doctors
Doctors often say healthcare would be better if insurers didn't interfere in medical decisions, and now some physicians in Kentucky have a chance to prove it. They have designed and will run a Medicare managed-care plan, called Essence, that stresses preventive care and low out-of-pocket costs for members.
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest