Medicare Advantage plan run by Kentucky doctors
Doctors often say healthcare would be better if insurers didn't interfere in medical decisions, and now some physicians in Kentucky have a chance to prove it. They have designed and will run a Medicare managed-care plan, called Essence, that stresses preventive care and low out-of-pocket costs for members.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers