Tufts Health gives $500,000 to nonprofit
Tufts Health Plan has donated $500,000 to Massachusetts Health Quality Partners, a nonprofit attempting to create new ways to measure physicians' performance. The gift is intended to accelerate the partnership's work and establish Tufts as a force for improving healthcare quality, the insurer said.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US