Nashville-based Healthways signs 5-year deal with Colorado health plan
The Tennessean, December 21, 2007
Nashville-based Healthways Inc. has signed a five-year agreement to provide wellness services to Rocky Mountain Health Plans. The agreement covers programs to encourage health plan members to take better care of themselves in part by offering incentives such as lower insurance premiums.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus