Nashville-based Healthways signs 5-year deal with Colorado health plan
The Tennessean, December 21, 2007
Nashville-based Healthways Inc. has signed a five-year agreement to provide wellness services to Rocky Mountain Health Plans. The agreement covers programs to encourage health plan members to take better care of themselves in part by offering incentives such as lower insurance premiums.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer