Nashville-based Healthways signs 5-year deal with Colorado health plan
The Tennessean, December 21, 2007
Nashville-based Healthways Inc. has signed a five-year agreement to provide wellness services to Rocky Mountain Health Plans. The agreement covers programs to encourage health plan members to take better care of themselves in part by offering incentives such as lower insurance premiums.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending