Nashville-based Healthways signs 5-year deal with Colorado health plan
The Tennessean, December 21, 2007
Nashville-based Healthways Inc. has signed a five-year agreement to provide wellness services to Rocky Mountain Health Plans. The agreement covers programs to encourage health plan members to take better care of themselves in part by offering incentives such as lower insurance premiums.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts