CA Assembly healthcare reform bill shows strong support in poll
San Francisco Chronicle, December 21, 2007
Nearly two-thirds of California voters favor a sweeping plan to overhaul healthcare that is now pending before the Legislature, according to a new survey from the Field Poll. Aimed at extending health coverage to all Californians who lack it, the measure attracted support from voters regardless of their party affiliation, region of residence, age or income, the poll found.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program