CA Assembly healthcare reform bill shows strong support in poll
San Francisco Chronicle, December 21, 2007
Nearly two-thirds of California voters favor a sweeping plan to overhaul healthcare that is now pending before the Legislature, according to a new survey from the Field Poll. Aimed at extending health coverage to all Californians who lack it, the measure attracted support from voters regardless of their party affiliation, region of residence, age or income, the poll found.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer