CA Assembly healthcare reform bill shows strong support in poll
San Francisco Chronicle, December 21, 2007
Nearly two-thirds of California voters favor a sweeping plan to overhaul healthcare that is now pending before the Legislature, according to a new survey from the Field Poll. Aimed at extending health coverage to all Californians who lack it, the measure attracted support from voters regardless of their party affiliation, region of residence, age or income, the poll found.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'