Petition drive begins for universal healthcare in Michigan
AP/Chicago Tribune, January 8, 2008
A group of healthcare, labor and civil rights activists will start a petition drive to put a universal healthcare proposal before before Michigan voters.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care