Petition drive begins for universal healthcare in Michigan
AP/Chicago Tribune, January 8, 2008
A group of healthcare, labor and civil rights activists will start a petition drive to put a universal healthcare proposal before before Michigan voters.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'