Cuisine, decor--bedside manner
Hartford Courant, January 9, 2008
The Zagat Health Survey has officially launched for Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield members to grade their doctors online. Although other websites allow patients to rate their physicians and view evaluations of doctors, Anthem parent WellPoint Inc. is believed to be the first U.S. health insurer to offer such an online program.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer
- Google Glass Passes IRB Muster, Assists in Cardiothoracic Surgeries