Cuisine, decor--bedside manner
Hartford Courant, January 9, 2008
The Zagat Health Survey has officially launched for Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield members to grade their doctors online. Although other websites allow patients to rate their physicians and view evaluations of doctors, Anthem parent WellPoint Inc. is believed to be the first U.S. health insurer to offer such an online program.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers