Appeals court allows San Francisco to enforce healthcare law
San Francisco Chronicle, January 10, 2008
A federal appeals court has given San Francisco the green light to require employers to help pay for healthcare for uninsured workers and residents. The court also signaled that it is likely to uphold the city's groundbreaking universal coverage law, making it more likely that a proposed state healthcare law will survive any legal challenge.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers