Vermont hospital funding pushed at rally
AP/Houston Chronicle, January 11, 2008
A new bill on the table would establish the Vermont Hospital Security Plan, a universal healthcare system that would provide in- and outpatient hospital care to all state residents. Under the bill's provisions, each hospital would negotiate an annual budget and then live within it.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus