CIGNA’s PPOs get top rating
Hartford Courant, January 14, 2008
The National Committee for Quality Assurance has granted full accreditation for CIGNA's preferred provider plans nationwide. The accreditation is based on a review of the PPO and "Open Access Plus" plans and how they meet standards for quality improvement, management of use of services, credentialing of care providers, and other areas.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US