CIGNA’s PPOs get top rating
Hartford Courant, January 14, 2008
The National Committee for Quality Assurance has granted full accreditation for CIGNA's preferred provider plans nationwide. The accreditation is based on a review of the PPO and "Open Access Plus" plans and how they meet standards for quality improvement, management of use of services, credentialing of care providers, and other areas.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised