CIGNA’s PPOs get top rating
Hartford Courant, January 14, 2008
The National Committee for Quality Assurance has granted full accreditation for CIGNA's preferred provider plans nationwide. The accreditation is based on a review of the PPO and "Open Access Plus" plans and how they meet standards for quality improvement, management of use of services, credentialing of care providers, and other areas.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers