California governor’s healthcare bill faces long hearing, close vote
San Francisco Chronicle, January 21, 2008
California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger's $14 billion healthcare expansion bill is set to movet to the state Senate, where it will face an extended hearing and the likelihood of a close vote in the Health Committee. The legislation would require employers to spend a certain percentage of their payrolls on health coverage for their workers.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions