Workers caught in Wisconsin health dispute
Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, January 21, 2008
Thousands of people in eastern Wisconsin face changing doctors or paying a much larger share of their medical bills because of a legal dispute between Aurora Health Care and Wisconsin Physicians Service Insurance Corp. The dispute comes less than a year after WPS and Aurora settled a previous lawsuit and counterclaim that touches on some of the same issues in the new lawsuit.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US