Universal healthcare bill unveiled in Washington
Seattle Post-Intelligencer, January 22, 2008
The Washington state Senate's healthcare chairwoman has unveiled an ambitious universal healthcare plan, bankrolled by payroll taxes, that she hopes to implement by 2010. The "Washington Health Partnership" would levy new taxes on businesses and workers, using the proceeds to extend health benefits to all Washingtonians not covered by a federal program.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness