Tennessee health clinic assists uninsured
The Tennessean, January 24, 2008
A Clarksville, TN, health clinic geared toward assisting uninsured patients helped 226 patients during its first three weeks of operation, clinic officials said. Matthew Walker Comprehensive Health Care's main clinic is in Nashville, and the Clarksville satellite clinic opened at the beginning of 2008.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program