Black South Carolina lawmakers tout healthcare
The State, January 25, 2008
Black South Carolina lawmakers joined forces with healthcare advocates on the State House steps to push presidential candidates to make healthcare available for more Americans. Leaders of the South Carolina chapter of Americans for Health Care want candidates to offer ideas to extend insurance to those lacking it and improving preventive care without passing along much of the cost.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors