Black South Carolina lawmakers tout healthcare
The State, January 25, 2008
Black South Carolina lawmakers joined forces with healthcare advocates on the State House steps to push presidential candidates to make healthcare available for more Americans. Leaders of the South Carolina chapter of Americans for Health Care want candidates to offer ideas to extend insurance to those lacking it and improving preventive care without passing along much of the cost.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013