TennCare action worries disabled
The Tennessean, January 28, 2008
Thousands of prisoners and out-of-state residents are part of a group of 154,000 TennCare enrollees who can't legally be removed from the program, even though they do not meet eligibility requirements. Officials with TennCare to ask federal court sometime this week to make people in these group go through the same annual eligibility checks that are required of other enrollees. Disability advocates say the move could have dire consequences.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus