Poll gauges South Florida’s views on healthcare
Miami Herald, February 13, 2008
Residents of the greater Miami area say cost is their biggest healthcare concern and find information about the cost and other aspects of healthcare coverage to be complex and confusing, according to a poll. Those polled gave mixed reviews to the quality of healthcare in the Miami area, but most are satisfied with their own healthcare.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US