Farewell to a time of plenty?
Cain Brothers, February 25, 2008
Could these be the best of times for health insurers? According to this report, yes, but there are a host of dark clouds on the horizon. Health plans are seeing limited future opportunities to consolidate, Medicare Advantage plans aren't likely to be as lucrative in the future, and building out in the individual market increasingly looks like a down-and-dirty way to grow.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty