Farewell to a time of plenty?
Cain Brothers, February 25, 2008
Could these be the best of times for health insurers? According to this report, yes, but there are a host of dark clouds on the horizon. Health plans are seeing limited future opportunities to consolidate, Medicare Advantage plans aren't likely to be as lucrative in the future, and building out in the individual market increasingly looks like a down-and-dirty way to grow.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus