Markets and Medicare
Wall Street Journal (subscription required), February 26, 2008
The most serious domestic policy problem this country faces is the rising costs of Medicare, says John C. Goodman, president of the National Center for Policy Analysis. In this Wall Street Journal opinion piece, Goodman presents his ideas on how to control the problem.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers