Markets and Medicare
Wall Street Journal (subscription required), February 26, 2008
The most serious domestic policy problem this country faces is the rising costs of Medicare, says John C. Goodman, president of the National Center for Policy Analysis. In this Wall Street Journal opinion piece, Goodman presents his ideas on how to control the problem.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer