Illinois governor's health plan blocked again
Chicago Tribune, February 27, 2008
For the second time, an Illinois legislative panel has rejected Gov. Rod Blagojevich's request to allow 147,000 parents and caretakers to buy discounted health insurance through the state's FamilyCare program. Officials with the Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services said they have enrolled an additional 3,300 people in the program since defying the panel's first rejection.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US