New Humana program to monitor chronically ill
Louisville Courier-Journal, March 5, 2008
Humana is launching a complex-care management program for chronically ill Medicare members in several states. The program will attempt to prevent unnecessary trips to the hospital by making sure seniors have the right medications, transportation to appointments, and safety measures such as grab bars and ramps in their homes. Care management will be provided by a telephonic and field-based team of social workers, nurses, health coaches and Humana managers.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers