CIGNA extends Healthways contract
The Tennessean, March 6, 2008
Healthways Inc., a Nashville-based provider of disease management services, has announced that CIGNA has agreed to extend a contract under which the company provides disease management support for programs that serve more than 1.2 million CIGNA members. Through the programs, CIGNA enrollees that have chronic diseases and persistent conditions receive help managing their illnesses, avoiding unnecessary hospitalization, and slowing or stopping progression of their disease.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness