Blue Shield of California Foundation awards $13.1 million to improve patient safety
Blue Shield of California Foundation, March 6, 2008
After seeing the success that a nine-hospital infection control pilot project had last year in California, Blue Shield of California announced last week that it will give $5.75 million to expand the program to at least 100 hospitals over the next year.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US