Iowa lawmakers approve healthcare plan
Des Moines Register, March 11, 2008
A plan to expand health insurance to almost all Iowa children has been approved by the Iowa House. The proposal would aim to provide coverage to nearly all Iowa children by 2011, as well as create a plan to cover all adults by 2013. While the proposal doesn't immediately provide insurance for all Iowans, it establishes the foundation for universal healthcare, said Iowa politicians.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US