Healthcare advocates to get some help from California
Los Angeles Times, March 19, 2008
The California Department of Managed Health Care is set to announce a $500,000 grant to the Health Consumer Alliance, a statewide partnership of patient assistance programs operated by neighborhood legal services groups. The Alliance helps low-income people obtain essential medical care and avoid getting swamped with unpaid claims.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'