Michigan Senate plan for health insurance segment coming soon
AP/Chicago Tribune, March 19, 2008
Republican Senator Tom George is expected to propose changes to rules guiding Michigan's health insurance market for individuals who aren't covered by employer or government plans. The House already has passed some bills related to the individual health insurance market, but the Senate plan is likely to be different from the House plan.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers