New Jersey Senator answers questions on state’s healthcare-for-all plan
Philadelphia Inquirer, March 24, 2008
New Jersey lawmakers are currently considering a plan that would provide health insurance for all state residents by 2011. In this Q and A with the Philadelphia Inquirer, Sen. Joseph Vitale, the Democratic Senate health chairman and is architect of the plan, answered some questions about the health insurance issue and specifics of the plan.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives