Tennessee Realtors association offers health coverage for agents
The Tennessean, March 25, 2008
The Greater Nashville (TN) Association of Realtors will start offering its 4,500 members health insurance immediately through a partnership with the National Business Association, a Dallas-based trade group. The GNAR decided to start the program to reduce the number of uninsured real estate agents nationwide. About 30 percent of U.S. real estate agents are uninsured, said the GNAR president.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013