Health insurers to meet with California agency on rescission probe
Los Angeles Times, March 26, 2008
California's largest health insurers will meet with regulators to discuss ongoing state enforcement efforts regarding possible fines and other penalties for the way insurers sometimes cancel policies after patients pile up medical bills. The Department of Managed Health Care plans to discuss the standards to which it is holding the insurers' practices, as well as remedies for problems identified in the probes of policy cancellations.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program