Connecticut agency Web site shows insurers’ fines, violations
Hartford Courant, April 4, 2008
The Connecticut Insurance Department's has started posting on its Web site the results of its "market conduct" reviews, which check to see how insurers are treating their customers. For example, the department reviews the way health insurers handle complaints and requests for approval of care, and how promptly claims are processed.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers