Connecticut agency Web site shows insurers’ fines, violations
Hartford Courant, April 4, 2008
The Connecticut Insurance Department's has started posting on its Web site the results of its "market conduct" reviews, which check to see how insurers are treating their customers. For example, the department reviews the way health insurers handle complaints and requests for approval of care, and how promptly claims are processed.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'