Iowa Senate approves $25 million healthcare expansion
The Iowa Senate has approved a $25 million expansion of the state's healthcare system aimed at providing coverage for most Iowa children. If approved and signed into law, the bill would provide healthcare for virtually all the state's 53,000 children who lack coverage. The measure was approved 42-6 and heads to the Iowa House.
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- The Trouble with Hospital Price Transparency
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction