Firms’ health clinics cut costs
Wall Street Journal (subscription required), April 9, 2008
In an effort to get employees to live healthier, an increasing number of employers are offering wellness coaching to employees at on-site clinics. Some three in 10 large employers have on-site clinics that offer everything from primary care to travel medicine, pregnancy support and nutrition counseling. Walt Disney Co. recently began construction on a $6 million health-and-wellness center for employees at Walt Disney World in Florida.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US