House pushes Medicaid experiment for nine additional Florida counties
The Florida House has decided to push forward with a plan to expand a change in the way Medicaid works. Under the plan, Medicaid would work more like private healthcare and put patients into care networks like health maintenance organizations. Supporters said that would boost preventive care and limit cost increases, but some advocates for the poor say it would leave some people unable to find the care they need.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers