Report: Texans most satisfied with Humana among health insurers
Dallas Morning News, May 2, 2008
Texans have ranked Humana Inc. number one for customer satisfaction among health insurers, according to a report. The study measured customer satisfaction based on coverage and benefits; choice of doctors, hospitals and pharmacies; insurance company information and communication; claim approval processes; claims processing; insurance statements; and customer service.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- 2015 HIX Premium Hikes May Top 7%