734 businesses sign up for San Francisco health program
San Francisco Chronicle, May 2, 2008
San Francisco's program to provide healthcare to all uninsured city residents received a major lift as more than 700 businesses in the city signed up for the plan. The businesses represent 12,900 employees, more than half of whom are eligible for the Healthy San Francisco program. The other employees are eligible for a healthcare reimbursement account.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care