Kaiser doctors making a different kind of house call
Denver Business Journal, May 9, 2008
Some physicians at Kaiser Permanente Colorado are making sales calls to emphasize the value of health insurance and wellness to members and their workers and potential members. The program was launched in summer 2007, and allows doctors to join sales associates to tout Kaiser's services and provide guidance and medical expertise on the well-being of their members' workforce. Representatives from the HMO said the doctors' presence at sales calls, visits and tours of Kaiser medical facilities puts customers at ease.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013