Kaiser doctors making a different kind of house call
Denver Business Journal, May 9, 2008
Some physicians at Kaiser Permanente Colorado are making sales calls to emphasize the value of health insurance and wellness to members and their workers and potential members. The program was launched in summer 2007, and allows doctors to join sales associates to tout Kaiser's services and provide guidance and medical expertise on the well-being of their members' workforce. Representatives from the HMO said the doctors' presence at sales calls, visits and tours of Kaiser medical facilities puts customers at ease.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer