Kaiser doctors making a different kind of house call
Denver Business Journal, May 9, 2008
Some physicians at Kaiser Permanente Colorado are making sales calls to emphasize the value of health insurance and wellness to members and their workers and potential members. The program was launched in summer 2007, and allows doctors to join sales associates to tout Kaiser's services and provide guidance and medical expertise on the well-being of their members' workforce. Representatives from the HMO said the doctors' presence at sales calls, visits and tours of Kaiser medical facilities puts customers at ease.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse