Pennsylvania Insurance Department sets July hearing for Blue Cross, Highmark deal
Philadelphia Inquirer, May 13, 2008
The Pennsylvania Insurance Department will hold July hearings on the merger between Highmark and Independence Blue Cross. The three-day hearing is designed to hear from consumers and others about how the consolidation of the two huge insurers will affect the healthcare market.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013