Nashville-area companies win new Medicaid contracts in Arizona
The Tennessean, May 15, 2008
Health plans linked to two Nashville, TN-area hospital operators have been awarded new three-year contracts by the state agency that administers Arizona's Medicaid program. Representatives from Iasis Healthcare LLC said the contract awarded to its prepaid Medicaid and Medicare plan, Health Choice of Arizona Inc. in Phoenix covers Medicaid members in three additional counties. Vanguard Health Systems Inc. said the new contract the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System awarded to its Phoenix Health Plan unit involves serving Medicaid members in six additional counties.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care