Nashville-area companies win new Medicaid contracts in Arizona
The Tennessean, May 15, 2008
Health plans linked to two Nashville, TN-area hospital operators have been awarded new three-year contracts by the state agency that administers Arizona's Medicaid program. Representatives from Iasis Healthcare LLC said the contract awarded to its prepaid Medicaid and Medicare plan, Health Choice of Arizona Inc. in Phoenix covers Medicaid members in three additional counties. Vanguard Health Systems Inc. said the new contract the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System awarded to its Phoenix Health Plan unit involves serving Medicaid members in six additional counties.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts