AARP Ohio seeks ideas on healthcare
Cincinnati Enquirer, May 16, 2008
AARP Ohio is inviting consumers, doctors, insurers and employers to provide their opions on making healthcare more affordable. The organization is sponsoring forums about the topic around the state. "What we're trying to do is bring together individuals and business owners and providers and insurance folks, people from all over the map, to talk about possible solutions," said an AARP spokeswoman.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised